Friday, May 29, 2009

Being on eduFire has changed the way I feel about education

I'm on fire! eduFire! Happy 1st Birthday!

It has been amazing! Thanks for the invitation to be a part of it, and here's to the many years ahead. Happy Birthday eduFire!
Originally posted as a comment by rainbowhill on eduFire using Disqus.

Teaching Japanese on eduFire has been the catalyst for bringing so much of my interests and ideas into focus. It has re-enervated my passion for learning teaching, blogging, languages and technology, just to name a few.

One of the best things about it though is that puts me in the drivers seat. I am now creatively in control of things, there is challenge and diversity, and it puts me in flow. I'm excited about where this is going to take me.

More than that though, it's all about the people. I've never met a more energetic, positive and supportive bunch than the folks on eduFire.

You'd be mad not to get involved, there are plenty of free classes, and to celebrate their first year eduFire are giving away a free class for every one you take. So what are you waiting for?
blog comments powered by Disqus