When I first blogged about SuperPass in June this year, I just knew it was going to be a good thing. Now there are hundreds of classes, thousands of teachers and ten of thousands of people using this unlimited learning engine. It has really taken off.
I think I've written enough on this blog about how good I think eduFire is, for so many different reasons. Why don't you see for yourself? You really can't go wrong with a weeks trial of SuperPass for just $1.
I've been able to give away free sessions on eduFire before, but this is the first time I've been able to give away a whole month of SuperPass for my readers here and my followers on twitter.
Before I let you know how you can enter I should really tell you little more about SuperPass.
With a SuperPass subscription you can get access to unlimited live online teachers, at times that are convenient for you. It's like a smorgasbord for your brain. In class you can interact with your classmates and teachers through chat, voice and video. There are powerpoint presentations, whiteboards, note-sharing polling and lots more to keep things interesting. You don't really even have to have a webcam or microphone, a lot of people just turn up to class to watch.
If you sign up now for Superpass you get unlimited lessons on eduFire for the one low price of $29 per month. That’s not just for my classes but for all classes on eduFire, you can learn whatever you want! That's just $1 a day! You can even take a $1 trial for your first 7 days, which you can cancel any time so there’s no risk.
Is there anything that you've really wanted to learn but never been able to find a class in your area? Maybe the times haven't suited you? Here is you chance now to win a month long subscription to SuperPass on eduFire, simply by telling me and your friends what you'd like to learn.
To win a month subscription to SuperPass on eduFire this is all you have to do.
- Browse some SuperPass classes, in any subject, or any language, whatever you'd like to learn.
- Find one that you'd really like to do. It shouldn't be too hard, there are heaps to choose from.
- Then, tweet to your followers with a link back to this competition and with the hashtag #rllsp
I want to learn about Maslow's Self-Actualizer on edufire #rllsp you can win a pass too... http://bit.ly/sLTUhor
- If you have a blog, but aren't on Twitter you can write about the contest following the guidelines above.
- Make sure you leave a trackback to this post.
Terms and conditions.
- The contest will run from Tuesday September the 8th, 8.00 am Pacific Standard Time until 8.00 am PST on Tuesday September the 15th.
- Contestants must be over the age of 18. If you are under 18 (and over the age of 13) you must have the legal consent of your parent or guardian to participate in this competition.
- Only one (1) prize of a month's subscription to SuperPass will be awarded.
- One entry per day per person for the term of the contest.
- The contest winner will be drawn randomly via random.org
- If the winner is on Twitter they will be notified by direct message on Wednesday September the 16th. Be sure to follow @rainbowhill so you can claim your prize.
- If the winner results from a blog post then that person will be contacted via that blog's published contact details.
- Either way, if no reply is received within 2 hours of notification a new winner will be chosen
eduFire is an open platform for teaching and learning. SuperPass is a way to get access to the best teachers and classes at the one low monthly price.